Describe Some Good News You Recently Received

Im going to talk about the time when I received the official notification of my scholarship to join an. Recently I have received an important text message from IDP.


Pin On Qotd

Who told you the news.

. You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutesYou have one minute to think about what you are going to say. Describe some good news about someone that you have recently received. He is paternal uncles son and they were trying to find a suitable match for him for the last two months.

When and where you heard it. 1 Language is not a genetic gift it is a social gift. However we cant have a rainbow without a little rain.

What it was about. Sample 2-Although good news and bad news both are an inseparable part of each and every humans life worse news makes a person gloomy. How you have received the news.

Who gave you the news. You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. And explain what you did after receiving the news.

A piece of good news I heard recently was when Moderna announced that their phase I trial for the Coronavirus vaccine has been completed and it showed positive results in the subjects. Describe a good news you recently heard. -What this news was -When and where you heard it -Why you think it was good news Well just a couple of days ago my friend called me and told me she wanted to meet and chat urgently.

You can make some notes to help you if you wish. Here I would like to talk about a time when I received some good tidings via a text message. And explain how you felt about this piece of good news.

You have one minute to think about what youre going to say. Describe an interesting conversation you recently had on a phone. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say.

Take a pause in between. Describe a time when you heard some good news. What is the breaking news which you read recently in the newspaper.

When you heard about it. What the news was. 955 describe some good news you recently received you should say what the news was how you received the news who gave it to you and explain why this was good news.

IELTS Speaking Describing A Good News. My uncle a high official of the university made a phone call to me. Describe a good news that you have received recently.

A wider range of Grammatical structure. Describe a news that you got via SMS email or phone. IDP is the co-owner of IELTS along with the British Council and Cambridge University.

I would like to describe about the time when I received the good news. I got the chance for my PhD from the university I applied for. Submitted by EugeneDubinchuk on Wed 10042017 - 1527.

I heard the good news from one of my relatives who works at a local university here in Russia. You can make some notes to help you if you wish. So if you are a given topic Describe a time when you Received the Good News.

How you heard it. In september2019 I got this wonderful news that was related to my sister. Is it important to read the news.

They finalized the bride during this January and. Who else heard this news. Below are the sample answers of Parts 2 and 3 study how the answers are developed and get ideas for you to achieve your target score.

IELTS Cue Card Describe the good news that you have received recently. Model Answers and follow up questions to Describe a time when you received good news IELTS cue card. All in all that was a piece of great news that I received recently and felt over the moon.

There has been good news that made me feel elated while some times brought discouraging news with them. You can make some. Sample Answer Whenever there is any good news I always try to cherish it.

Cue Card Topic. In addition my entire family was extremely happy as it was an amazing news. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.

Why do you think it was good. How you heard this news. When you heard the news.

Describe a phone conversation you recently had. Today Id like to about one such. The breaking news is about the release of the controversial film Nanak Shah Fakeerthe Sikh organizations told that this film hurt the religious sentiments of the Sikhsso the supreme organization of the Sikhs Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee and Jathedars of.

The authenticity of the answer. Describe a happy event in your life. And explain why you think it was good news.

What this news was. You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. When you heard about it.

Good and bad times are a part of life. Cue-Card 3Describe a piece of good news that you received from someone you. What it was about.

Avoid using words like. One such memorable time when I received good news was when my elder cousin decided to get married. Talking about a good news in IELTS Speaking is not rocket science.

I was highly delighted to hear the news. And explain how you felt after knowing it. 955 describe some good news you recently receivedyou should saywhat the news washow you received the newswho gave it to youand explain why this was good news v.

Keep the following points in mind while you prepare the answer. Describe a piece of good news that you received from someone you know You should say. What the news was.

I would say it was a piece of pleasant news that made me happy. Here are some examples of follow up questions that the examiner might ask during your speaking part 3 related to cue card Describe a time when you received good news. People love to receive good news and no one expects to receive the sad ones.

Currently the world is going through the coronavirus pandemic which originated in China in November of 2019. I was at the office that day when I received this text message. I got this message last week and it was about my result.

IELTS Speaking Part 3. Describe a piece of good news you have received on your phonemobile phone. About a year and a half ago me and my husband.

Umm and like which are called fillers. Model Answers and follow up questions to describe a piece of international news you have just recently heard with IELTS cue card. Describe a good news that you have heard recently.

Additionally the news was about the scholarship program which she achieved from the renowned university of London. And say why it had a strong effect on you. You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutesYou have one minute to think about what you are going to say.


Topic Of The Day Ielts Best University Study Abroad


Pin On One Life Kids


A Shipment From Order Us650050 Has Been Delivered Order Confirmation Email Confirmation Email Template Best Email

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code